Husky Spirit Bus to Pattonville on Sept 11

Be part of the Husky Spirit Bus that will head to Pattonville on Friday, Sept. 11 to cheer on the Huskies when they take on the Pirates on Pattonville’s turf. The bus will leave promptly at 6:30 p.m. from Nick & Elena’s Pizzeria, 3007 Woodson Road, so fans can pack the stands in time for the 7 p.m. kickoff.

The Husky Spirit Bus is free and available to all Ritenour families and students, on a first come, first-served basis. Fans wishing to take the Husky Spirit Bus can park in the lot adjacent to the restaurant. The bus will return to Nick & Elena’s after the game. Although the bus is free, the cost to get into the game is $2 with a student ID, $4 for all others age 8 through adult. Children 7 and younger are free.

Fans are welcome to enjoy a meal at Nick & Elena’s before leaving for the game or for a post-game celebration. As part of the Ritenour Pride & Promise Foundation’s Dining to Donate program, Nick & Elena’s will donate 10 percent of proceeds on Sept. 11 (4 -11 p.m.) to the foundation when presented with the Dining to Donate flier.

Since the Ritenour Pride & Promise Foundation formed in 2011, it has provided nearly $30,000 in grants to Ritenour educators the School for Early Childhood Education and at the elementary, middle school and high school levels that have improved educational resources for thousands of students.