Senior staffers final farewell, part II

Senior Vanessa Ralls shares some of her favorite Ritenour memories.

Senior Vanessa Ralls

Senior Vanessa Ralls

Vanessa Ralls, Staff Reporter

With graduation steadily approaching, I can’t help but notice all of the wonderful people I’ll be missing when I’m gone. More importantly, I’ve noticed how much I will miss attending Ritenour.    Ritenour offers a unique high school experience, probably due to the immense level of swag going on here. I’m really going to miss being late to class all the time because too many people are busy getting their swag on in front of me in the halls. Even better are the couples who put their love on intense, physical display during passing time. And although hallway behavior is to die for, I must say that the fact that I can always see a show on the way to classtudents is quite thrilling.

What really strikes my fancy are all of these homework assignments; homework assignments that are incredibly beneficial to my education. And of course, these assignments are always my first priority. Working, hanging out with friends and having a social life really isn’t important at all. I’m sure everyone enjoys having to give it all up in order to secure the only thing that really matters in education today: GPA.

In all honesty…I guess I will miss Ritenour, a little bit, once I’m gone. The school lunches, crowded hallways, loads of busy work, the fire alarms, and the slow computers. I’ll miss the wonderful people I’ve met and friends I’ve made. I will be carrying lasting memories with me when I leave this school.

It’s finally happening, we’re all growing up. High school is over, and it’s time for real life to begin. I wish you all the best once we part ways after graduation. I hope you have many successes in life and that you don’t let your failures get you down, but grow from them. And for all of you underclassmen, join in Brandon Meyer’s fight to get the wifi back!

It was nice, Ritenour. If I could go back and do it all again…